Skip to main content

Topic: KK 2.1 (Read 2867 times) previous topic - next topic

KK 2.1

Pojavila se kk 2.1 na Hobbyking-u...

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__49254__Hobbyking_KK2_1_Multi_rotor_LCD_Flight_Control_Board_With_6050MPU_And_Atmel_644PA.html

The next evolution of the rotor revolution is here!! The KK2.1 is packing new found power with updated sensors, memory and header pins.
Designed by the Grandfather of the KK revolution, Rolf R Bakke, exclusively for HobbyKing, the KK2.1 is the evolution of the first generation KK flight control boards. The KK2.1 was engineered from the ground up to bring multi-rotor flight to everyone, not just the experts. The LCD screen and built in software makes install and setup easier than ever. A host of multi-rotor craft types are pre-installed. Simply select your craft type, check motor layout/propeller direction, calibrate your ESCs and radio and you’re ready to go! All of which is done with easy to follow on screen prompts!
The original KK gyro system has been updated to an incredibly sensitive 6050 MPU system making this the most stable KK board ever and allowing for the addition of an Auto-level function. At the heart of the KK2.1 is an Atmel Mega644PA 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller with 64k of memory. An additional header has been added for voltage detection, so no need for on-board soldering. A handy Piezo buzzer is also included with the board for audio warning when activating and deactivating the board.

Odg: KK 2.1

Reply #1
Bome se pojavila, ko sto se nagadjalo.
A bas sam uzeo neki dan KK2. Sad sam uplatio i KK2.1, pa nek se nadje :)

Reply #2
I vec je na backorder.

Reply #3
Vec se pojavio i update.

** Note: An updated software version”1.6” for the KK2.1 is available. It is all ways recommended to update to the latest software version as part of your initial setup.(this is different than v1.6 for 2.0)