Skip to main content

Topic: JR 2.4 GHz prelazi na FHSS (Read 2417 times) previous topic - next topic

JR 2.4 GHz prelazi na FHSS

Izgleda da je JR-u istekao ugovor sa Horizonom/ Spektrumom i uskoro izlazi sa kompletno novim stanicama na FHSS-u (isto kao i Futaba / Hitec)
Navodno krecu sa 7-kanalnom stanicom, u rangu Dx7, ali sa svim djidjama koje su uveli Futaba / Hitec, a to ukljucuje i telemetriju.

[attachimg=1]

Evo snip sa UK foruma
http://www.rcmf.co.uk/4um/index.php/topic,73700.msg826504.html#msg826504

JR will be bringing out their own 2.4 GHz systems on new future  systems.  Their new 7 channel system is undergoing full CE testing at  the moment and for aircraft use it will be full FHSS.

It is  hoped to be in production in October, they will be dropping the DSMJ  system and from what I can gather, no longer manufacturing DSM2 FOR NEW SYSTEMS.

They will still be supporting the DSM2 for some period of time.

Their  entry level set is called the XG7 and supports telemetry.  The receiver  is fitted with 2 long antennas ( similar to Futaba/Hitec) and comes  with a telemetry sender.  Currently it is for Rx battery voltage but  you will be able to add additional probes to it.

For those of you heading to the NATS this weekend, it will be there.

Transmitter styling is that of the 2720/DX7.

As it is a completely new system and not based on Spektrums hardware, there is no compatibility or upgrade path with DSM2.

[attachimg=2]
Posljednji model:
Sin V1: tezina: 7500 g, raspon: 70 cm, gorivo:mlijeko, kapacitet rezervoara: sve veci, izdrzljivost: 0-24

Odg: JR 2.4 GHz prelazi na FHSS

Reply #1
Dobro da im doslo iz dupeta u glavu  ;)

Reply #2
Evo jos malo slikica

Posljednji model:
Sin V1: tezina: 7500 g, raspon: 70 cm, gorivo:mlijeko, kapacitet rezervoara: sve veci, izdrzljivost: 0-24

Reply #3
Mda ... Baš je pregledno ... I intuitivno ...
A i dizajn već spada u retro ...

Outrage Fusion 50
Futaba T14SG