Skip to main content

Topic: PHANTOM 4 - jos jedan u nizu (Read 39118 times) previous topic - next topic

Odg: PHANTOM 4 - jos jedan u nizu

Reply #135
Hvala Toni , pustimo ''priče'' četvorka je prva liga  8) 8) 8)
Djeca i luđaci su iskreni u svojim kreacijama
Mes

Reply #136
  ;)

Reply #140
Poštovani Emine , hvala na pojašnjenju,ja sam ,kao što kaže ZED ,prokleti amater ali volim ove fantome  ;)
Svako dobro i LP.....A SILA je već odavno sa Tobom  8)
Djeca i luđaci su iskreni u svojim kreacijama
Mes

Reply #141
On July 5, DJI introduced an improved version of our geofencing system in the latest update to the DJI GO app in the U.S. and Europe. As we mentioned when we released the update, our goal was – and always will be – safety. We want customers to fly responsibly, while still enabling full capabilities of our aerial platforms.

Geospatial Online Environment introduced flexibility for DJI drone operators, allowing them to unlock some geofenced locations where they have permission to operate. And it improved upon our previous geofencing technology, by including live, updated information about temporary flight restrictions.

For DJI customers, GEO is an excellent solution to make educated and informed flight decisions easier than ever. But we recognize that our vast range of global customers spans everyone from occasional recreational users all the way to certified commercial operators who fly for a living. Your needs are largely -- but not always -- the same.

For operators who are still not able to access or unlock areas where they are authorized to fly, please send a note to us at flysafe@dji.com with your requests. We pledge to work with you to the best of our ability to help you fly where you’re authorized to fly.

Reply #144
Da se tata pohvali

kupčljen danas u Dallasu (USA) Phantom 4 sa dvije batke za 1300$ za 10setak dana je kod mene
Imam i p3 Standard on je zabavn a kakoo li ce zabavn biti p4

Reply #145
A nemaš se čime hvalit kad si se zajebo...eto izašao phantom 4 pro po istoj toj cijeni....
http://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro
Some days you feel like the Wright Brothers.
And some days you're Icarus.

Reply #147
Po meni razlika između P3 Pro i P4 i nije toliko značajna u kameri, manje više su tu negdje ali ova kod P4 Pro će izgleda rasturiti sve dosad viđeno na malim letjelicama.  8)
COME IN PEACE & GO IN ONE PIECE
Jeti DS16 Carbon Line & Electric Helis

Reply #149
Dobio istu čitabu, i mene zanima[emoji6]