Skip to main content

Topic: MyFlyDream AutoPilot  (Read 2714 times) previous topic - next topic

MyFlyDream AutoPilot

Novi autopilot na tržištu , pratim ga već par mjeseci i sve mi je privlačniji i mislim da ću ga staviti u novi skyhunter ako u međuvremenu ne izađe nešto pametnije.

Inaće Mfd je poznati proizvođać antena trackere .

Ovaj autopilot se cijenom (199$) i karakteristikama smjestio negdje između storma (135$) odnosno tornada(170$) i rvosd6 (299$) .

Po funkcijama je bliži Rvosd6 i ima praktički sve potrebno za kvalitetan fpv let (PPM in -pojednostavljuje kabliranje,AHRS,auto launching,automatska visina , kruženje ,RTH ,point to point  itd itd ).

Ekipa programera sluša želje korisnika i ubacuje sve pametne sugestije u novije verzije , isto tako vrlo se jednostavno ubacuje software putem usb linka .

Ubacili su i plug and play postavke za sve prodavanije modele aviona i upucane  su u autopilot .

Sviđa mi se što se tokom leta može ulaziti u meni i postavljati željene vrjednosti tokom leta (brzina , visina itd ) .

MyFlyDream AutoPilot unit

MFD AutoPilot unit x 1
LS20033 GPS x 1
100A Current sensor x 1
Shielded cable set x 1
USB-TTL board for firware update x 1

Main Features:
1. All In One design. AutoAntennaTracking/AHRS based AutoPilot(3-Axis gyro+accelerometer
+magnetic compass + barometer)/Advance OSD/Power module/... are all built in this small,light unit.
2. Fully compatible with AAT system
3. Rich extension ports for Sonar/Air Speed Sensor/Other accessories.
4. AHRS is build-in with Anti-vibration design, easy to install on the plane without any damper.
5. Compatible with MAVLink protocol. Support APM Planner GroundStation software. You can synchronize the waypoints by clicking one button. There are also some GS Apps for mobile phones available.
6. Support PPM/PWM input.
7. All functions/parameters can be accessed by the transmitter and OSD menu.
8. The first AutoPilot transmitting downlink data for tracking via both VIDEO and AUDIO signals.
9. Shipped with customized shielded cables for camera/video transmitter, 10Hz LS20033GPS, 100A current sensor and USB programmer for firmware update. easy to setup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaRL3kBGuhw
'Tko vrijedi leti, tko leti vrijedi, tko ne leti ne vrijedi''

Odg: MyFlyDream AutoPilot

Reply #1
Meni se svidja sto podrzava i MAV link protokol.
OSD mu je prva liga.

http://www.myflydream.com/download/MFD_AP_en.pdf

OSD display will slightly change base on the fly modes
A. Fly time
B. Flight modes,Has 6 modes including MAN/STB/WPT/CIR/RTH,about 6 flight mode
details (please refer to chapter 8.Test flight)
C. Heading, Heading to the north is 0 degree. East south and west are 90,180,270. When
the airplane’s speed is greater than 5km/h. the heading data comes from the GPS. When
the speed is less than 5Km/H, the heading data comes from the combination of GPS and
internal compass.
D. GPS available satellites.
E. RSSI,receiver signal strength.
F. Ground speed,unit: km/h.
G. Altitude,unit: meter. Data comes from barometer.
H. Home direction indicator (In waypoint navigation mode the indicator will point to the
current waypoint direction, In CIR circle mode the indicator points to the center) when
the indicator points to the 12 o’clock direction, it means the target is in front of the
airplane. When the indicator points to 9 o’clock direction, it means the target is on the
left side of the plane.
I. Airplane icon. Always on the center of the display. Simulate the airplane when you
looking from the tail of the airplane. Using this icon with the Artificial horizon calculates
by the AP will give you a clear view of the airplane attitude. If the icon is above the
AHL(artificial horizon line) means the airplane is climbing, otherwise is diving.
J. Artificial horizon line, AP calculates the current attitude and simulates a horizon line on
the screen.
K. Target azimuth. Only applies for CIR, WPT and RTL. Indicates where the target is (home,
waypoint, circle point) based on the airplane position, if this number is 0, it means the
target is north of the airplane.
L. Target altitude. It only shows when the AP is in CIR,WPT or RTH modes. It means that
the AP is flying to this altitude.
M. Battery voltage, this data is from the 100A current sensor. The gauge shows the
percentage of the battery left. To get more accuracy showing on the gauge, you have to
setup the battery type (SENSORS SETTINGS->BATTERY TYPE). The AP will assume that
4.2v is the voltage of a fully charged of battery cell. And 3.7v means the battery cell is
empty. If you don’t want to show this gauge, set the battery type = 0S in the OSD menu.
N. Current, Data is from the 0~100A current sensor.
O. Battery consuming. Unit: mah.
P. Home distance. Unit: meter.
Q. Roll angle.
R. Pitch angle. You can also select to display GPS coordinates here instead of Roll & Pitch.
S. Throttle percentage. The longer the vertical line means more throttle is applied.
T. Climbing rate. Full length as the altitude bar indicates a 4m/s climbing rate.
if the climbing rate is greater than 4, it will show up a precise number at the end. (as
shown in the below picture, the climbing rate = 5.7m/s)

Reply #2
Nije loš moram priznat, sviđa mi što nije poluproizvod već odmah na prvu djeluje ozbiljno. Cijenom ne konkuriria tornadu ali 30$ nije neka razlika, ali mogućnostima i izgledom sigurno konkurira. Kako vrijeme odmiče sve više i više će se pojavljivat OSDautopilota a to me veseli jer tada će i cijene padat ako nastave tako :)
btw. storm u novom firmwareu će imat mogućnost PPM ulaza :)

Kako je ovo bila godina gimbala možda iduća bude godina autopilota i osd-a :)

Reply #3
autopilot je kupljen i na putu , odlučio sam ga staviti u novi skyhunter . kad stigne i instaliram ga dobijete puni izvještaj .

dotle video sa neta .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubKGIhPaZh4

Reply #4
Jel mislis stavljati antenna tracking?

Reply #5
Jel mislis stavljati antenna tracking?

u prvom koraku ne jer sam ulupao u zemaljsku stanicu podosta love ali u drugom koraku da .

jedan od razloga zbog kojega sam se odlučio na myflydream je uz gomilu vrhunskih opcija  koje pruža za fpv i automatska kompatibilnost sa trackerom.

Reply #6
Pozvat ce te ameri u ambasadu na informativni waterboarding ako ovako nastavis... :)