Skip to main content

Topic: Nočno letnje mraaak!! (Read 1919 times) previous topic - next topic

Odg: Nočno letnje mraaak!!

Reply #1
Brutalno! kolega Zed i ja mislimo sad skrpat tako bixlere!

Reply #2
Zanima me....
Koje diode stavljaju?
Kako ih napajaju?
Ako vec ima teme molio bi link ;D

Reply #3
Fascinantno
if ($znanje == NULL) {read FAQ; use SEARCH; use GOOGLE; } else { use mozak; make post; }

Reply #4
LED strips, svi su na 12 volti, rezes kako hoces i montiras na avion. Dakle, 3S compatible :)

Reply #5
Textures usually preceded with the virginity of hair, which implies that such natural hair that was not chemically treated or colored or straightened. However, there are some coarse textures as well that simply resembled permed or treated hair, usually of the African-American origin, and known as yaki.

Nočno letnje mraaak!!

Reply #6

Textures usually preceded with the virginity of hair, which implies that such natural hair that was not chemically treated or colored or straightened. However, there are some coarse textures as well that simply resembled permed or treated hair, usually of the African-American origin, and known as yaki.

Slazem se, zato i ja uvijek kazem, tko rano rani, dvije srece grabi!

Reply #7

Nije to tako.

Tko rano rani, prvi doručkuje.
Ovdje treba ići potpis - no ja sam nepismen.

Nočno letnje mraaak!!

Reply #8

Reci to Mindongu!!! :)

Nije to tako.

Tko rano rani, prvi doručkuje.

Reci to Mindongu!!!