Skip to main content

Topic: Molim pomoć Aerial Drop Modul (Read 1117 times) previous topic - next topic

Molim pomoć Aerial Drop Modul

Nabavio sam ovo

i kad sam ga otvoril nastao mi je upitnik u glavi  ??? ??? ???
Kako da to spojim na prijemnik pošto ima X-port na sebi?

Ovo sam našao na netu kako ga je čovjek prepravio na standardni servo priključak
ali mi nije jasno što je sve radio da mu funkcionira

citat

I found that the "Arial Drop Module" made by Hobbyzone (shown above) is electrically compatible with the TTL output signal on the Estes receiver. The Arial Drop Module can be purchased for $19.99 at hobby stores such as Hobbytown USA. The Arial Drop Module has a 4-pin connector interface where pin-1 (with black-striped wire) is ground (negative side of battery), pin-2 is the TTL control input from receiver, pin-3 is not used, and pin-4 is V+ (positive side of battery). To connect the Drop Module to the receiver I cut off the non-standard 4-pin (X-Port) connector and substituted a standard 3-pin RC servo connector (with male pins) available at most RC hobby stores. I then wired a standard 3-pin RC servo connector (with female pins) to the receiver. To be compatible with standard servo wiring I connected the center pin (pin-2) to V+ on both connectors. Making the center pin V+ also prevents damage in case the connectors are plugged in backwards. Pin-1 on the receiver's connector should be connected to the black ground wire on the receiver. Pin-2 should be connected to the red V+ wire on the receiver. Pin-3 should be connected to pin-10 on the RX-2B receiver chip (the 16-pin DIP chip). The Drop Module can be attached to the plane with a rubber band. It holds the parachute with an elastic band and an electromagnet that draws about 75 milliamps. When the throttle lever is pushed down, the electromagnet momentarily shuts off and releases the parachute.

Dal netko kuži to da mi pojasni ili da ga prepravi za ovaj normalni konektor

Evo i vrlo šture upute od ovoga

[attach=1]

lp

Marjan
Zagi, Mini Titan 325, F5J-N 400 by Beli, MPX Easy Star II
MPX Funjet, Cessna 177 GP-10,MPX FunCub, Robbe Charter, Combat & Slope Soaring Wing, Mini Dex DLG, SpaceWalker, Cirus.
Futaba 7C

Odg: Molim pomoć Aerial Drop Modul

Reply #1
Da li itko zna ovo spojit ?
Zagi, Mini Titan 325, F5J-N 400 by Beli, MPX Easy Star II
MPX Funjet, Cessna 177 GP-10,MPX FunCub, Robbe Charter, Combat & Slope Soaring Wing, Mini Dex DLG, SpaceWalker, Cirus.
Futaba 7C

Odg: Molim pomoć Aerial Drop Modul

Reply #2
možemo se poigrat s time pa vidit jel se može štogod učiniti, javi se