Skip to main content

Topic: Turnigy 9x nasljednik 9X-R (Read 57620 times) previous topic - next topic

Turnigy 9x nasljednik 9X-R

Dolazi krajem godine

module based with inbuilt 2.4 antenna plus options for FASST, DSMX & long range 433mhz plus it looks & feels much nicer.

and 9X will be replaced by 9XR later this year (worth the wait, trust me)

The 9XR is designed and built completely in-house (my back pocket reminds me of this every day).
It will use the atmega chip and can be flashed with your existing customised software. In fact, it comes standard with a similar rom to one you have mentioned.

We wont be sending out eval units because we have done alot of testing in house already and its unfair to make customers wait for further evaluations.

Anthony.

Odg: Turnigy 9x nasljednik 9X-R

Reply #1
Malo novosti, zvuči odlično!

- The 9XR has a pin-out in the battery compartment for easier custom firmware flashing without needing to open the case
- It will use the atmega chip and can be flashed with your existing customised software. In fact, it comes standard with a similar rom to ER9x.
- Backlit screen
- Has inbuilt and module based antenna system
- Spare parts available
- Improved switch and pot quality
- The 9XR will be $50.00
- We're working with Frsky on a module for the 9XR

lp,
Marko

Reply #2
U jednom od odgovora Anthony kaze da rade na jos jednom predajniku

Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 10:21am
 The 9XR will be $50.00 and targeted at the standard user that likes flying, not fiddling with his radio or looking for a shady spot to see his LCD.
 I like that radio and we're working on something similar (android based) but it wont have the takeup that the 9XR does.

Outrage Fusion 50
Futaba T14SG

Reply #3
jos 3 mjeseca (HK brojanje)

Posted: 17 Apr 2012 at 10:56am
I saw T2 plastics today, they looked good but work was still needed.
I would say we're 3 months out from release. (A GUESS!)

Reply #4
U jednom od odgovora Anthony kaze da rade na jos jednom predajniku

Posted: 15 Apr 2012 at 10:21am
 The 9XR will be $50.00 and targeted at the standard user that likes flying, not fiddling with his radio or looking for a shady spot to see his LCD.
 I like that radio and we're working on something similar (android based) but it wont have the takeup that the 9XR does.

Po ovome ispada da prave slicno OSRC stanici (na forumu je slika OSRC stanice), to bi bilo odlicno.

Reply #5
Meni je OSRC super osim sto je orjentirana na FPV i ima previse opcija koje mi ne trebaju (motorizirani stickovi WTF).
Ako bi novi Turnigy bio po specifikacijama ersky9x il kak se vec zove onaj novi MB koji se ocekuje za 9x to bi bilo dovoljno. I npr da ima dva LCD-a od kojih je gornji za telemetriju a donji za predajnik kao kod novih jacih graupnera.
I ugradjeni servo tester bi dobro dosao, a to je par redova koda, pa onda recimo programator za HK reglere ...
Outrage Fusion 50
Futaba T14SG

Reply #6
Meni je OSRC super osim sto je orjentirana na FPV i ima previse opcija koje mi ne trebaju (motorizirani stickovi WTF).
Ako bi novi Turnigy bio po specifikacijama ersky9x il kak se vec zove onaj novi MB koji se ocekuje za 9x to bi bilo dovoljno. I npr da ima dva LCD-a od kojih je gornji za telemetriju a donji za predajnik kao kod novih jacih graupnera.
I ugradjeni servo tester bi dobro dosao, a to je par redova koda, pa onda recimo programator za HK reglere ...

Ovo za servo tester i ESC programator se nisam ni sjetio a bilo bi odlicno, ovako kad ESC programiram stalno pratim papir i uvijek nesto preskocim, OSCR je jedan drugi cijenovni prag.

Vise memorije bi rjesilo problem daljnjeg poboljsanja firmwara, ako bude za 3mj, narucim odmah jednu za probu.

Reply #7
Evo i prve slike

Reply #8
Plastična ručka  ???

Reply #9
Plastična ručka  ???

Mozda kao DX18 stave antenu unutra pa obloze da bude i rucka, nije nuzno lose, moram priznati na prvu ruku ne izgleda nesto, ne vidim gornje potenciometre, ekran izrezan zbog prekidaca, i ako su blizu izradi zasto ne slika prototipa, ovako preko ekrana u niskoj rezoluciji!?

Reply #10
Evo malo sumirano sta se zna do sada

From Hobbyking Twitter feed:
"The HobbyKing Guys‏@HobbyKingLive
The 9XR seems to be coming together nicely (with picture posted above)"

@kindeiv nothing to do with FrSky. All in house"

@kindeiv its 2 sexy. I don't want to show any half-baked images just yet until its ready. I will try 2 get a Rapid-Proto pic 4 U next week"

@numanair module based with inbuilt 2.4 antenna plus options for FASST, DSMX & long range 433mhz plus it looks & feels much nicer"

Originally posted by HobbyKing_Admin

The 9XR is designed and built completely in-house (my back pocket reminds me of this every day).
It will use the atmega chip and can be flashed with your existing customised software. In fact, it comes standard with a similar rom to one you have mentioned.

We wont be sending out eval units because we have done alot of testing in house already and its unfair to make customers wait for further evaluations.

Anthony.

Originally posted by __BB-Q

How many channels Anthony, and will it hold genuine CE certification?

All our CE certs are genuine from Genuine testing companies.
Unfortunately competitors like to contest those certs by retesting and making comments to undermine their legitimacy.

Just to keep the critics quiet we will be using TUV to test.

The 9XR has a pin-out in the battery compartment for easier flashing without needing to unscrew the case.
We are taking care of the customers that like to fiddle, don't worry about that.

Want a 433 LR module for the new 9XR?
You're going to be a happy chappy.....

Backlight is standard
Has inbuilt and module based antenna system
Button config makes sense
Spare parts avail from the start
Switch and pot quality far better than previous version.

Originally posted by __BB-Q

Sneak peek? Or is that too much to ask at this stage?

I love the look of this one:

I think Futaba, JR and Spektrum are about to get a hard kick in the nuts.

Originally posted by kanga

Would be good if you could make them already flashed with the frsky 2.4 telementry already installed 

We're working with them on a module for the 9XR.

No sliders, darn!
I guess we've got an addition for v2 already.

Originally posted by rcmodelreviews.

One REALLY important feature that this new radio ought to have IMHO is sliders on the side of the case.

It's only the lack of these sliders on the current 9X radio that stops me from totally retiring my JR9303 and my Optic 6 (both with FrSky conversions).

Sliders are absolutely brilliant for operating flaps, retracts, air-brakes, crow, camber and anything else that you might want to apply while still flying the model.

The knobs on the 9X are a PITA because you have to take at least one hand off the sticks to adjust them. With sliders, you can keep both hands on the sticks and use your index finger (if you're a thumber) or your pinky (if you're a pincher).

It's so much nicer to be able to apply rudder, throttle, aileron and elevator when doing a rough-weather approach and still be able to drop the gear, lower the flaps or whatever at the same time.

Even Spektrum (with the DX18) have acknowledged that sliders are new a "must have" feature.

I saw T2 plastics today, they looked good but work was still needed.
I would say we're 3 months out from release. (A GUESS!)

Reply #11
Izgleda da ce biti DSM ( ostali preko modula), ja sam ocekivao osnovni t9x kompatibilan ali i ovo ima prednosti.

Mozda je vrijeme za prvi BNF.

the 9XR has an inbuilt antenna and comes with a DSMX/DSM2 module which uses the inbuilt antenna. You can also plug your own JR module in and use an external antenna.

Oh, did I mention we will have DSM2-GOUND rx's next month? BAM!

Reply #13
Daju na kapaljku, no uvijek nesto novo.

Button config is improved somewhat and the switches are from the Futaba switch supplier.

Bolji prekidaci.

JR Moduli idu.

U biti poboljsani 9x ali ne i nesto zaista novo.

We didn't want to deviate away from the original platform otherwise it would quickly become expensive and not the "peoples radio" the 9X is today.
The 9XR has improved plastics, switches and electronics and is where your 9X would be when "tricked out".
We are sticking with a module system so customers can use long range systems with the 9X or use a JR style module or one of our DSM2/X or SFHSS modules with the radio's inbuilt antenna.

Reply #14
Evo ima i svoj web site.

http://turnigy9xr.com/
Outrage Fusion 50
Futaba T14SG