Skip to main content

Topic: Orange DSMX na HK (Read 3386 times) previous topic - next topic

Odg: Orange DSMX na HK

Reply #15
Jedino ima glupo working mode, ako imas dsmx i dsm2 moras kliknuti pa pokaze ledicama u kojem je modu,
mozda bolje od dip switch na nekim modulima ali treba se sjetiti.

Working Modes
DSM2 2.4GHz Transmitter Module has four working modes. Power on the radio and the LED on
the back shows the current working mode like in the below table.
LED Working Mode
-------------------------------------
OFF DSM2 1024/22ms
* DSM2 2048/11ms
** DSMX22ms
*** OSMX 11ms
When binding, the DSM2 2.4GHz Transmitter Module checks your receiver and selects a correct
working mode automatically, the LED will indicate this working mode later. A specific receiver has
only one correct working mode. If you have more than one receiver and they are of different types,
you need to remember each one's working mode. Some receiver's LED lighting is the same whether
the working mode is correct or not.
In such a situation, when you pick a receiver, you need to confirm that the transmitter module's
working mode is correct for this receiver. Please remember that operating at the wrong working
mode, the receiver will not drive your servos or drive them wrongly.
If DSM2 2.4GHz Transmitter Module's current working mode is not right for your receiver, you
need to change the working mode. It's simple and you just need to get used to it. The way to do this
is to push BIND button three times quick when you power the DSM2 2.4GHz Transmitter Module,
and then the LED will indicate the changed mode later. If it's still not right, make this operation
again, the four working modes are in circle.

Reply #16
Pogledaj na kutiju od tog za JR, pise u plavom polju DSM2.
Na kutiji od ovog DIY pise DSMX/DSM2.
Mislim da ovaj DIY moze raditi u DSMX modu, a ovaj za JR radi sa DSMX prijemnicima ali u DSM2 modu.
DSMX prijemnik ce se bindat na DSM2 predajni modul i radit ce u DSM2 modu jer je unatrag kompatibilan.
Ne bi se usudio tvrditi ovo ili ono bez analizatora spektra, da se vidi jel radi FHSS ili ne.
Outrage Fusion 50
Futaba T14SG

Reply #17
Evo samo da javim da je Orange DSMX satelit stigao i veselo radi prikljucen na SK540 i bindan na DX8 u DSMX/11ms modu.
Na SK540 nije trebalo raditi podesavanja, sve odmah radi kao i sa MPX prijemnikom, koji je jos uvijek uredno prikopcan na servo bus ...
Ipak, narucio sam i DSMX prijemnik jer me zanima taj njihov S-Bus kak radi.

Outrage Fusion 50
Futaba T14SG

Reply #18
Dosao je i prijemnik.
Spojen preko S-bus-a, sa satelitom ili bez, na SK-540 odabran "Futaba S-Bus" (ima i futaba/jeti ppm).
I ta komunikacija radi, ali nije isti redoslijed kanala.
Tako da rudder/collective je u redu, elevator je na modelu eleron, a eleron je throttle.
Tako da ta opcija bar na DX8 otpada (ne moze se podesavati redoslijed kanala).
Nazad na DSMX satelit ...
Outrage Fusion 50
Futaba T14SG