Skip to main content

Topic: Trex 700e V2 (Read 4493 times) previous topic - next topic

Trex 700e V2

Evo nakon sto su izbacili 600 Pro izgleda da ce cijelu liniju update-ati

[attachimg=1]

Novo na 700E V2 3GX super combo kit:
- updated flybarless all-metal rotor head
- lightweight H-shaped electronics department (ovo je isto kao i na 600 Pro)
- spring loaded and patented CNC-machined battery mount (i ovo je sa 600-tke fora)
- CNC-machined tail gear box (isto punu komad kao na 600 Pro)
- carbon tail pushroad (isto kao na 600 Pro)
- naravno novi 3GX flybarless
- 700MX 510kv brushless i CC ICE HV120
- DS 610/650 combo kao na 600 Pro

[attach=3] [attach=4] [attach=5] [attach=6] [attach=7]

Smislili novu poziciju za regler, na boom bloku. Neznam tko ce pametan tamo staviti regler.
Oni kazu...kao za bolje hladjenje. Pa na prvom padu uz sablje moras i regler kupovati

[attachimg=2]

Posljednji model:
Sin V1: tezina: 7500 g, raspon: 70 cm, gorivo:mlijeko, kapacitet rezervoara: sve veci, izdrzljivost: 0-24

Odg: Trex 700e V2

Reply #1
Covjece, ovo je prava masina!!!
Jednoga dana ga moram imati, do tada ucenje ucenje i nista osim ucenje letjenja =))
odlican post wes, uvijek je dobro cuti opis proizvoda od osobe koja zapravo i leti te masine a ne od nekog "piskarala" hehe

LP
InnovationMatters

Reply #2
Evo i filmica battery mounta

T-REX 700E V2 Battery mount installation
Posljednji model:
Sin V1: tezina: 7500 g, raspon: 70 cm, gorivo:mlijeko, kapacitet rezervoara: sve veci, izdrzljivost: 0-24

Reply #3
FANTASTICNO, možda mali dodatak težini ali za onoga koji zna letiti vrijeme letjenja uopće nije toliko bitno, fantastični inžinjering. =))))))))
InnovationMatters

Reply #4
Prognoziram da ce se pojaviti frejm bez tog gudiza kao upgrade.
Outrage Fusion 50
Futaba T14SG

Reply #5
Evo razlike, za one koji citaju kineski

http://www.rcmania.hk/2011/07/12702
Posljednji model:

Reply #6
Preveo sam na eng,

The advent of three-axis gyroscope in 3GX after the first wave of flagship model is T-REX600E PRO, this helicopter entrainment many of the latest design, as expected, these designs will be used to upgrade soon expand to Asia on a full range of models and introduced many in a short time "V2" version, as this article before, there are already 700E V2, 700E F3C V2, 550e V2, 450PRO V2 has launched, and today we start to introduce T-RECX700E F3C V2 and V1 are What kind of upgrade.

It seems from the above two photos, 700E F3C V1 and V2 of the difference seems small, the key is the dominant visual impression of the case painting has not changed, the vertical tail of the coating is the same, so the first impression on the gap is not large.
Rotor head
looks from the rotor head, rotor head which is quite a big change, V2 rotor head with the American, V1 using a Japanese-style rotor head, rotor head of the American scalability is higher than the V1 release, and can easily adjust their own favorite features.
700E F3C V2
700E F3C V1

V2 rotor head and rotor head modification differences
recent Align launched the 700 with a modified rotor head, which is converted into American-style rotor head, and F3C V2 rotor head version of the U.S. there is a little bit of difference, that is to SF-bit device with the opposite arm, because long before the modified rotor head linkage, the negative pitch, if the swash plate angle is too large, it is easy to make the connecting rod and rocker arm screws SF produce interference, improved version is now V2 the interference problem, then this group of American-style rotor head modification, the adjustment range will no longer be restricted free to play.
V2
700E modified rotor head

Battery mount
700E be the first to use electric rail-mounted helicopter battery holder in the V2 version is followed 600E PRO's magazine-style track, and switch to aluminum panels, combined with seat receiver button below can be easily fixed, Remove the battery, no hard devil stick tied to it!
V2   V1

Carbon fiber tail rod
from 700E F3C V1 start, began to use the Align carbon fiber tail rod, to reduce the vibration caused by the shaking of steel wire rod and other issues, carbon fiber tail rod can really be more accurate delivery rudder correction and manipulation, after more than 550 models have the same modification introduced products.
V2 version also uses carbon fiber tail rod, but a little different, that is, the number of tail rod bracket, V1 is the bracket 2, V2 is an anchor.
For me personally this is an improvement, a carbon fiber rod from the rudder servo Villa pulled the tail rotor control arm, the first of these two penalties to reduce the friction between the less the better, I have a V1 version, I found 2-point increase between two fixed points, leaving aside the friction loss aside, the middle of the two fixed points is the positioning of different height, which leads to two ball-point between the straight line can not achieve perfect, the interference caused by friction In the case of no trimming, tail rotor is easy to drift back and forth, this is because the friction caused by too much, I Cuodao trimmed the bracket holes, the improvement of the drift problem.
V2 to a bracket can move the lever to minimize wear and tear.
V2
V1

Last gearbox
V2 switch to the new style pass tail tail shaft gear box, so thick side, more strength, more texture to enhance and facilitate the dismantling and the end of the sleeve in which the control arm, connecting the ball sleeve hole increased wear pads, which greatly improved the durability of metal ball.
V2
V1

Body side
In the product description pages see which side, V1 and V2 appear to be the same, but the actual product from 700E V2 view, side seems to have had some change, change place after the bottom of the fuselage is tied to the devil for the original default stick with a fixed location, you can see 700E V2's side have made ​​in the shape changes, the original hole fixed position, to two holes, and the relatively large area of carbon fiber, and the increase of the area after the tripod socket is located above, the structure is bound to be a little stronger than the V1 release!
The 700E F3C V2's side is not the same with the 700E V2? I think the official version on sale is the same.
V2
V1

This is the T-REX 700E F3C V1 and V2 of the basic differences in other parts such as the M1 helical gears, elevator base metal, base metal rudder, carbon fiber flybar, F3C dedicated main rotor, MX700/470KV brushless motors parts are identical, you can refer to Align's product page view individual product description:
T-REX700E F3C V1 Description http://www.align.com.tw/shop/product_info.php?cPath=22_25&products_id=3650
T-REX700E F3C V2 Description http://www.align.com.tw/shop/product_info.php?cPath=22_25&products_id=3968
This paper would like to V1 and V2 discrepancies do simple sorting, all shipments content standards to the main sub-Billiton.

You may be interested in these articles:
ALIGN T-REX700E V2 3GX version
ALIGN 700E Cassette Receiver Block modified product was added to
Align rotor head assembly 700 adapted to share
T-REX700 modified rotor head Coming Soon!!
Align 700 American way of sharing rotor head adjustment
Spektrum Dx7s
Align T-Rex 550 DFC BeastX

Reply #7
Pa sto ne kazes da pricas Kineski  :D
Posljednji model: