Skip to main content

Topic: Dva nova FrSky predajnika u pripremi (Read 9068 times) previous topic - next topic

Odg: Dva nova FrSky predajnika u pripremi

Reply #1
Dizajn po mom ukusu, specifikacije obecavaju.

Cijena sigurno nebude niska :)

Reply #2
Zanimljivo, bas me zanima hoce li nastaviti kvalitene stvari sa ok cijenom.

Ali boze mili mogli su zaposliti nekoga tko zna raditi U CAD alatima i jos bitnije renderirati, jer te slike izgledaju kao da su to djeca radila.

Reply #3
Izlgedaju ko Jeti stanice, ono copy/paste.

Reply #4
To im je već 148 rendering Horusa. Trebali su biti pokazani ovaj mjesec na HobbyExpo u Chicagu - pa niš. 
Ako to uspiju složiti za godinu dan to bude uspjeh.

Puno je veći cirkus da vjerojatno neće podržavati OpenTX - ako se ne dogovore u međuvremenu.

Inač potencijalno prava alternativa TopGun stanicama. Nedavno se za Horus spominjala cijena od ~300$

Još kad bi se vratili na originalnu specifikaciju (i Taranis je to trebao imati) - HallSensori na gimbalima.

EDIT: upravo vidim da spominju neke "magnetic" sensore - valjda je to to.
if ($znanje == NULL) {read FAQ; use SEARCH; use GOOGLE; } else { use mozak; make post; }

Reply #5
I upravo se pojavila rasprava na RCG i OpenTX forumu - ove slike za X9E uopće nisu FrSky produkt nego nečija privatna pregradnja Taranisa u pult stanicu.
if ($znanje == NULL) {read FAQ; use SEARCH; use GOOGLE; } else { use mozak; make post; }

Reply #6
Scott Page - citat sa RCG

We know nothing at all about the stock firmware except that it will be "friendly" to the first time user. I believe it's being created in house, possibly with outside consultants.

Transferring over to OpenTX is making the assumption that the developers will create an OpenTx version for the new transmitters. I think we tend to take the hard work these guys do for granted. They add so much to the hobby - almost automatically that we tend for forget they are doing this with little compensation.

I certainly hope with all my heart that OpenTX will be developed for the new transmitters and have no indication that it won't - but want to underscore that we can't make that assumption.

-------------------------------------

Aloft hobbies -RCG post

Just hop on the next flight to Chicago, and you can hold one in your hands this weekend. Same goes for the X9E and some other cool new FrSky gear.

Sorry, you just made that to easy for me.

OK - Sorry for not being around much, but I have been swamped with all the emails, phone calls and orders and all of the new products and do-dads we have been working on. Did I mention preparing for the iHobby Show in Chicago this weekend?

I'll be swamped for the next few days as we show off all of the FrSky gear to the show goers, and I'll have to see if I can post up some pics to my blog here on RC Groups for you all to see. (If I have any open time during the show.)

Sorry to say the Aloft Hobbies Single Stick Conversion Kit was not able to make it to the event, but we will have the prototype of the new Wireless Trainer Module. It just plugs into the back of the radio, no wires, no mess. Supports up to 16 channels! We will also have 50 of the new X8R2Analog Voltage Sensors with us. Yes, they are back in production, and better then ever! Will be on the web site as soon as the main batch arrives. (Will also be available at T9 for our UK friends.)

As you can see, FrSky and Aloft have been keeping busy. Should be a great show! If you are in the area, be sure to stop by and say Hi!

Reply #7
Teško je uskočiti u jureči FrSky-ov vlak , a da na sljedećoj stanici ne moraš kupovati novu voznu kartu !

Ja sam već 2 puta mijenjao kompletnu flotu prijemnika i jednom module. A sada su mi i telemetrijski senzori 'zastarjeli', pa bi trebao još jednom mijenjati i module i prijemnike i senzore (X serija, SMART.Port) da budem 'u toku'.

Nema šanse ! I ugasili su DHT-U, najbolje što je ikada bilo na tržištu od DIY modula, bolje od bilo kojeg drugog branda. Sada je to 'discontinued' i nema verzije za PXX.  Stariji V8 prijemnici nisu dobili novi FW da se mogu barem  bindati na D-module bez prenosa telemetrije: zato su napravili novu V8 seriju II koja to upravo mogu. Kupi jarane !

Bio sam među prvima tamo  dve i devete - desete koji su kupovali FrSky , dok je još Assan bio 'Mercedes', ovo nam je hvala za vjernost, nabijem ih, nikada više ! Kada stanice i prijemnici budu istrošeni, razmisliti ću tada o nekom brandu, nadam se da krize više neće biti !

Damir

Reply #8
Renato ima kakvih podataka o ovoj preradi kucista? Iznimno sam zaintrigiran a nemam vremena sam konstruirat kuciste...

Reply #9
Što god da ti kažem vjerojatno će biti krivo. Toliko je šuma u raspravama da više nitko ni ne komentira dok se ne pojave neki konkretni dokazi postojanja bar prototipa.

Aloft od jučer tvrdi da će oba radia biti pokazani u Chicagu (ovaj vikend) - još prije dva dana su pričali suprotno.

Ako je istina da će biti napravljen "tray" taranis - onda će i sama kutija biti dostupna kao rezervni dio.

Ako je istina da su maznuli nečiji privatni dizajn kutije - nebi bilo prvi puta.

I sama Taranis (ovaj postojeći) kutija je "posuđena". Prvo je to bi neki JR (ne sječam se modela), kutija se naravno štancala u Kini - znači preše, kalupi itd su bili dostupni. Prvo se pojavio kod nas malo poznati radio KST Kingmax  - i koristio "posuđenu" JR kutiju - zatim se pojavio Taranis u toj istoj kutiji

Inaće između OpenTX core tima i FrSky je sve na pas/mat....

Core OpenTX je zapravo 6 ljudi (jedan u penziji i 5 zaposlenih) koji u svoje slobodno vrijeme rade na OpenTX i plaćaju sve troškove.

The success of the Taranis radio gives us far too much work (private emails, issues, enhancement requests, etc.) and we cannot continue working for free.  Moreover it has increased traffic on the compilation server, with binaries larger than old 9x radios. This has forced us to upgrade connection and has increased our costs. Donations do not even cover server and connection costs so we indeed hope in an agreement with FrSky.

We have requested a very small percent of the "Taranis Plus" and "Horus" sales (the same percent requested by SimonK for the closed FW on delta receivers), while we would continue working for free on Taranis. This has to be accepted by FrSky, we are waiting for an answer middle of this week.

Failing to do so, we will need to find different funding methodologies: maybe something like lifetime subscription for accessing the compilation server, a cheap amount... but something that will warrant openTX to survive... we are open to any ideas!

Bertrand on behalf of openTX team.

As probably most of you know i did setup the compilation server.
I would like to explain the meaning of Bertrand's post as it seem it has been misunderstood, at least looking to RCG comments

Let's start from a little bit of statistics:
A typical month with a single release:
11.000 downloads
3.500 for taranis radio
all concentrated in very few days (for this reason we also upgraded the connection.) we suppose they will increase in the future with more radio sold.
In the last release we compiled 101 different ones only for taranis with different options,  we also compiled other 2107 unique images for all the other supported platform.
Being opentx a firmware "a la carte" makes even very difficult to provide precompiled firmware images on a download only server like google (that btw google will stop download service on 15 january and we will need to migrate companion as well.)

Speaking about expenses:
In the last year:
1500€ connection+power utility costs
500€ SAS SCSI controller (replaced as broken)
Total: 2000€ expenses (for the server)
300/500€ for some hardware...

We are open to any suggestion to ensure sustainability of this project, but actually it's just a financial loss, at least for us ;)
We are still hoping frsky will ask us to create a firmware for horus and the new taranis+ with a reward, we think what we asked for is fair and will enable us to continue offer a service, other way we will need to find something else to finance it. (a cheap, pay once, download always subscription ?? firmware compiled for specific cpu id???) We really have no idea

Romolo

Eto - ako ljudima pukne pipa i dojadi im se baviti uzaludnim projektima - ode OpenTX.

Što je najljepše FrSky uz radie isporučuje "svoj" firmware - gues what it is.

Reply #13
O jebemu kuruz pa oću vako' kućište :D

Reply #14
Takav crveni joystick imam IBM t500 laptopu :D