Skip to main content

Topic: kds flymentor (Read 3154 times) previous topic - next topic

kds flymentor

Dao sam kolegi HK 450 i on si je naručio Flymentora montirali smo ga još ga treba isprogramirati.. Da li neko ima iskustva s tim?
Svaki savjet dobrodošo.. :) unaprijed zahvalni.. ;)
Pozdrav,Sebastijan

Odg: kds flymentor

Reply #1
Ajde kolege modelari pomagajte...
Pozdrav,Sebastijan

Reply #2
Postavi pitanje? ;)

Reply #3
Kada smo ga išli isprobati sve dok nismo uključili flymentora bilo je ok držo sam helić mirno u zraku.. nakon uključivanja helić je jednostavno napravio poluluping i razletio se u 100 komadića..
fly mentor je programiran po uputama s CD-a i s interneta..
Pozdrav,Sebastijan

Reply #4
Cvijo moj, kupi si novi helić i vozi bez tih sranja, flymentor, co-pilot, sve ti to isto..

Tvoja ruka je ono što će helić držati u zraku, ili kupi helicommand..

Reply #5
Kada smo ga išli isprobati sve dok nismo uključili flymentora bilo je ok držo sam helić mirno u zraku.. nakon uključivanja helić je jednostavno napravio poluluping i razletio se u 100 komadića..

bogme moj nije tako nešto napravio nikada :-)

Reply #6
vise ti flymentor napravio stete nego da si sam letio :)

Reply #7
Odustajemo od Flymentora skidam ga dole sastavim helić pa sve u prodaju.. :)
Pozdrav,Sebastijan

Reply #8
ćekaj odustaješ od helića ili samo od flaymentora?'  ;)

Reply #9
Ma ne  od flymentora,meni je danas stigla nova pila T rex 600 Gasser sa zenoah 20 fali mi samo prijemnik(spektrum ar 7000 ili sl.)pa ako ko ima za prodat neka se javi na PP
Pozdrav,Sebastijan

Reply #10

Najvjerovatnije si ga naopako spojia

evo šta njemci kažu

We, the HeliCommand-team from CAPTRON Electronic GmbH, have obtained an injunction against the company KDS Model Technologies by the district court of Frankfurt/Main, Germany.

KDS has been selling a stabilisation system named „Flymentor“ in Germany, which impinged upon our rights of the HeliCommand-software (firmware), proofed by the district court of Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
By this decision KDS and any dealers are forbidden to use the software (firmware) developed by us for the helicopter stabilisation system HeliCommand for radio-controlled model helicopters in Germany (decision from district court Frankfurt/Main, Germany on the 31st of August 2009, file reference 2-03 O 371/09). This injunction was achieved without hearing the opposition (KDS). It took preliminary effect, i.e. KDS has the possibility to appeal to court against this decision.

To gain appreciation of preferably most dealers, customers and modelers, we want to let anybody know why we act in the way we do against KDS and the product Flymentor. Some may not understand at first, only having an eye for the price; that’s why we want to specify our action a little more precisely and are sure to get your sympathy, because it makes more than only sense.

To bring up a product like HeliCommand, years over years of basic and complex research were necessary, and additionally multiple patented inventions. Also an elaborate and costly development to the point of serial production cannot be realised without suitable resources (i.e. additional jobs in Germany). This technology and all it’s highly complex algorithms and firmware would not have been realised and working properly without all these benefits. The team behind the scenes from HeliCommand has come up with the necessary pioneering spirit long before the first unit appeared in the global market, together with remarkable stamina.

By the way, each exemplar of the HeliCommands gets it’s individual sensor calibration and sealing, which means a lot more effort, but assures the constant high performance of the HeliCommands.

The also needful and high investment was pursued with economical intention (and therewith these investments were to be financed), and therefore we defend ourselves against this infringement of our industrial property rights.

In our judgement, the stabilisation software of the Flymentor from KDS and any business activity in this context, speaking of reproduction, export, product advertisement and disposal offends our industrial property rights on the HeliCommand. We see this as a dynamic and extensive aggression against the worldwide benefits entitled to us and the chance of amortisation of costs and future success.

Accordingly high is our motivation to interfere against any further infringements.

We assume not to act only in terms of all our business partners, but also the majority of our customers, and appreciate all the positive feedback in this case so far. We want to take the opportunity to thank everybody for any assistance in any case.

With best regards,
Your HeliCommand-Team

Reply #11

Najvjerovatnije si ga naopako spojia

evo šta njemci kažu

We, the HeliCommand-team from CAPTRON Electronic GmbH, have obtained an injunction against the company KDS Model Technologies by the district court of Frankfurt/Main, Germany.

KDS has been selling a stabilisation system named „Flymentor“ in Germany, which impinged upon our rights of the HeliCommand-software (firmware), proofed by the district court of Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
By this decision KDS and any dealers are forbidden to use the software (firmware) developed by us for the helicopter stabilisation system HeliCommand for radio-controlled model helicopters in Germany (decision from district court Frankfurt/Main, Germany on the 31st of August 2009, file reference 2-03 O 371/09). This injunction was achieved without hearing the opposition (KDS). It took preliminary effect, i.e. KDS has the possibility to appeal to court against this decision.

To gain appreciation of preferably most dealers, customers and modelers, we want to let anybody know why we act in the way we do against KDS and the product Flymentor. Some may not understand at first, only having an eye for the price; that’s why we want to specify our action a little more precisely and are sure to get your sympathy, because it makes more than only sense.

To bring up a product like HeliCommand, years over years of basic and complex research were necessary, and additionally multiple patented inventions. Also an elaborate and costly development to the point of serial production cannot be realised without suitable resources (i.e. additional jobs in Germany). This technology and all it’s highly complex algorithms and firmware would not have been realised and working properly without all these benefits. The team behind the scenes from HeliCommand has come up with the necessary pioneering spirit long before the first unit appeared in the global market, together with remarkable stamina.

By the way, each exemplar of the HeliCommands gets it’s individual sensor calibration and sealing, which means a lot more effort, but assures the constant high performance of the HeliCommands.

The also needful and high investment was pursued with economical intention (and therewith these investments were to be financed), and therefore we defend ourselves against this infringement of our industrial property rights.

In our judgement, the stabilisation software of the Flymentor from KDS and any business activity in this context, speaking of reproduction, export, product advertisement and disposal offends our industrial property rights on the HeliCommand. We see this as a dynamic and extensive aggression against the worldwide benefits entitled to us and the chance of amortisation of costs and future success.

Accordingly high is our motivation to interfere against any further infringements.

We assume not to act only in terms of all our business partners, but also the majority of our customers, and appreciate all the positive feedback in this case so far. We want to take the opportunity to thank everybody for any assistance in any case.

With best regards,
Your HeliCommand-Team

Ljudi moji, pustite vi njemce. Njima je bilo lose od cijene za koju se Flymentor prodaje pa su se hvatali za slamcicu jer da je Flymentor los ne bi ga zabranili prodavat u NJemackoj. Mozda postoji slicnosti u softverskom kodu no nisu to uspjeli dokazat na sudu, sve je bilo obavijeno velom tajne. A ti si Cvijo to ocito pogresno setapirao. Imate o tome na stranim forumima pa prosurfajte. Btw, imam Flymentora u "scale" modelu i funkcionira savrseno! ;)
3 x rc helikopter :P

Reply #12
Odustajemo od Flymentora skidam ga dole sastavim helić pa sve u prodaju.. :)

A lipo ste ga spojili  ;D ;D ;D
A sta ga niste isprobali dok vam je u ruci helikopter bio bez da motor vrti. Vidili bi di vam swash kompenzira u koju stranu.
Bice boje drugi put, ala...
Enlight me!

Odg: kds flymentor-riješeno

Reply #13
 :)
Pozdrav,Sebastijan