Outrage Fusion 50
Futaba T14SG

Odg: Futabin FBL

Reply #2
Slikica

Evo prvi video

Futaba CGY750 Flybarless Flight Control System - Kyle Stacy

i malo teksta
The Futaba CGY750 3-axis gyro and governor features incredible   performance due to it’s exceptional sensor design, and it’s   advanced/adaptive PID control algorithm. Basic and Expert menus provide   for fast and easy set-up! The new design provides a large, easy-to-read   OLED display with the fastest operation possible in both gyro and   governor. The user updatable firmware can be updated from the PC through   the CIU-2. And because the CGY750 is S.Bus capable it has only a   one-wire connection to the receiver. Virtually all swash plate types are   supported as well as all three servo types. Dynamic operation ranges of   up to +/- 1,200 deg/sec are possible with this unit!The CGY750   will be available in early 2011, price is to be determined. Keep   checking here and on www.futaba-rc.com for more information.

Prvi review testne jedinice
http://www.rcheliresource.com/matt-botos-shares-his-thoughts-on-futabas-new-flybarless-system-cgy750/
Posljednji model:
Sin V1: tezina: 7500 g, raspon: 70 cm, gorivo:mlijeko, kapacitet rezervoara: sve veci, izdrzljivost: 0-24

Reply #3
Znači samo za s-bus.
Glupavo su si ograničili prodaju samo na kupce koji već imaju futabu koja može s-bus.
Ostalo je incredible blla blla truć.
Outrage Fusion 50
Futaba T14SG

Reply #4
Evo ga napokon u prodaji.

Sada da pricekamo neki normalni flight report.
Ovo do sada je sve bilo od tvornickih pilota.

I da, samo S.Bus se na njega moze spojiti.
Neka ekipa vec radi aftermarket adapter.
Moci ce se spojiti 3 DSM2/DSMX satelita i iz njega izlazi S.Bus tako da cemo koji nemamo za futabu moci isprobati :)
Posljednji model:
Sin V1: tezina: 7500 g, raspon: 70 cm, gorivo:mlijeko, kapacitet rezervoara: sve veci, izdrzljivost: 0-24